The keyword research strategies, social media updates, converting a webpage into a short video, content marketing to grow your organic traffic, and much more from the world of digital marketing in our new episode of the RGray Weekly Marketing Insights and News Digest.
- Take a look at a couple of keywords research techniques that will be useful even if you don’t have a clear understanding of what keywords are and how to begin in our digest below. All of the tips are really easy, even if you don’t have any deep technical knowledge.
- Facebook and Snapchat introduced several small updates that can change the way people perceive the comments in the case of Facebook and profiles in the case of Snapchat. Read more about them in our article below.
- Google in cooperation with designers comes up with a meaningful formula: an AI tool converts a webpage into short videos. As soon as the option is implemented it will definitely be helpful for marketers. See more details below!
- Successful content marketing is the one that empowers your community and places your brand as the leader. This content will help to hold your clients and make them come back. To begin with, check out some suggestions to take into account before you even start writing, which will help you to generate profitable content in our weekly digest.
1. Here are a couple of easy keywords research tactics
If you don’t have the slightest understanding of what keywords are and how to start, don’t worry! The keyword research is not that hard, more like a step-by-step formula to follow.
Growth Content shared a small guide with keyword research techniques. We have highlighted the ones we liked the most:
- Analyze alternative, comparison, and pricing pages. It would be nice to do keyword research based on the terms for your brand and check whether there is any volume. If there is, it will definitely help you to convert any uncertain customers.
- Research ‘’People also ask’’ questions. When you are looking for a certain topic, check out the ‘’People also ask’’ questions and take a look at those results as well. It will help you to find out a lot of great keywords that may be useful for you as well.
If you want to know more good recommendations, check out the full post.
All of the tips are really easy to implement, even without deep technical knowledge. Try these tools out and see the results by yourself!
2. Facebook and Snapchat implement slight changes
Even though in the United States media was quite busy with a bigger topic, nothing stopped Facebook and Snapchat to release a couple of updates.
Here we go:
- Reddit-like update on Facebook: the feature is still being tested; it gives you an opportunity to vote for comments in Groups: upvoting and downvoting. If you consider the comment to be valuable for the group members click ‘’Yes’’ if you don’t think so ‘’No’’.
- Snapchat makes it possible for users to display follower counts: for a long time, Snapchat was against showing the ‘’popularity’’ metrics, such as subscribers. But, finally, users can show how many people are following them. By the way, Kylie Jenner so far might be the most followed person on Snapchat so far.
None of these updates is something significant or huge, but they can change the way people perceive the comments in the case of Facebook and profiles in the case of Snapchat.
3. Let AI do the work
Google launched a new option: based on your website content you can generate short videos. It presented a clear analysis of URL2Video, which basically helps you to convert a webpage into a short video.
It’s a concept, with a major advertising value. Let’s take a closer look:
- Google, in cooperation with designers, comes up with a meaningful formula. An AI tool that generates the short videos may not sound like the best idea for someone, but Google made a huge effort to teach its AI to choose the proper visual presentations for each website.
- You gain total control. Users have a chance to review and adjust the final URL2Video product: they may reorder videos, modify designs, and alter constraints to create a completely new video.
- It was set up for advertising. The main intention behind this was to promote advertising by reducing the conventional expenses of creating a video. Just check out several examples in Google’s blog post, and you will spot that the video design is really ad-friendly.
Even though this tool will not fully substitute the video ads made by humans, as soon as it is implemented it will definitely be useful for marketers.
4. Content marketing that closes sales: Where to start
We always are interested to take a look at the SEO side of content marketing and today, we will check the one to grow your organic traffic.
As Steven Black says: ‘’ “content marketing is all about answering questions, having conversations, and driving purchase demand upstream of product offer ads.”
In order to make content that sells, you need to recognize what people want from your content:
- A feeling of belonging;
- A message they are able to identify with;
- The possibility to build roots within the community.
So, successful content marketing is the one that empowers your community and places your brand as the leader. This content will help to hold your clients and make them come back.
To begin with, let’s take a look at some suggestions to take into account before you even started writing, that will help you to generate profitable content:
- Identifying who you are as a company: Why is your product better than others? What does it bring to the table? How do you know who is your target audience?
- Understanding who they are: Who are the communities that you serve, and where? Do they let them grow their roots elsewhere by ignoring them? What are they enthusiastic about? Who are the leaders? How are you going to reach them?
- Which content can enhance loyalty: What are you doing to generate the convincing stories that build the passion chase of your community? How can you raise the interest of the communities?
- Communities are fluid: Communities are unpredictable: They develop, decrease, and even demolish.
- Develop a way to evaluate your content’s success: email subscribers, repeat buyers, the size of the community. It doesn’t matter what you pick, your content will definitely influence it.
After you are done studying all of the mentioned above notes, check out the final insight by Steven Black that can totally turn over the way you generate content.